5TH INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON SUSTAINABLE MANUFACTURING
September 24, 2015
Lexington, KY 40511
Register now for 5th International Forum on Sustainable Manufacturing!!
For the fifth successful year, the Institute for Sustainable Manufacturing (ISM) at the University of Kentucky is organizing the ‘International Forum on Sustainable Manufacturing’ to be held at the Spindletop Hall on September 24-25, 2015.
This year’s event will include invited presentations on
- Recent research advances in sustainable manufacturing at the product, process and systems (including supply chain) levels as well as,
- Cutting-edge practices used by industry leaders to address sustainable manufacturing issues.
In addition to above, special features this year:
- A panel discussion: on “Making the Business Case for Sustainable Manufacturing”, moderated by Richard Neal from IMTI Inc., based on the Sustainable Manufacturing Roadmapping Workshop held at the University of Kentucky. Panelists include:
- Todd Rockstroh, General Electric Aviation
- John Gagel, Lexmark International
- Dominik Rohrmus, Siemens AG Corporate Technology, Germany
- Emerging researcher presentations: a series of presentations by emerging young researchers working in sustainable manufacturing and related areas.
Are you engaged in research in an area related to sustainable manufacturing and interested in contributing to this event? Here’s how you can:
- Assistant Professors/Post-doctoral Researchers: Submit an abstract and receive up to $1000 for travel support through a National Science Foundation grant to attend the event.
- Graduate Students: Submit an abstract for a poster and receive free registration and an opportunity to win a cash award.
For more information, to register for the event and to submit an abstract, visit: http://www.ism.uky.edu/events/2015-international-f…
Forum Chairs: Fazleena Badurdeen, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Kentucky (email@example.com)
Jeffrey Seay, Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Kentucky (firstname.lastname@example.org)