CHAMPIONING WOMEN IN MANUFACTURING
June 3, 2016
1415 N. Cherry Avenue, Chicago, IL 60642
Join successful women manufacturers and women leaders at the Digital Manufacturing Design and Innovation Institute (DMDII) for a half day of conversation and networking. The event is sponsored by: Alliance for Industry & Manufacturing (AIM), Technology & Manufacturing Association (TMA), and the Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute (DMDII).
- Dr. Caralynn Collens, CEO, UI LABS
- Pam McDonough President/CEO—Alliance for Industry & Manufacturing
- Linda McGill-Boasmond, President Cedar Concepts Corporation
- Erica Wiegel, President, Aro Metal Stamping
- Janice Christiansen, President/CEO Flag Source
The purpose of this event is to connect women who work in the manufacturing field for purposes of promoting manufacturing as a viable career option and networking with other women professionals in the field.
Currently women make up about 47 percent of the labor force, but only 27 percent of the manufacturing workforce (Source: Women in Manufacturing Study, Deloitte, 2015). DMDII believes a connected network can make all the difference!
Questions? Please contact Mary Kate Love at email@example.com.