SCIENCE IN THE AGE OF EXPERIENCE
May 16, 2017
2301 S. King Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616
Science, engineering and technology have joined together in order to simulate a better world. We are part of a digital revolution that is providing scientists and analysts with an extraordinary opportunity to imagine the impossible and innovate the invisible.
Industry now demands that analysts reduce costs, speed up design time and develop new products to compete with confidence in a crowded marketplace.
This conference will address:
- End-to-end industry workflows on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- New capabilities and enhancements to Abaqus, Isight, Simpack, Tosca and fe-safe
- Keynote speakers from leading industry experts
- Great connections to simulation trends and industry thought leadership
- More technical content, including 70 world-class customer papers from multiple industries over 8 parallel sessions
- Comprehensive training day with 7 training courses to choose from
- Technology Forum featuring in-depth discussions about CST
- Explore the 3DEXPERIENCE solution for additive manufacturing at the Additive Manufacturing Symposium & Hackathon
UI LABS CEO Caralynn Nowinski Collens will speak at 9:30 am on May 16 during the “Science in the Age of Experience Plenary Session.”
Learn more and register here.