Members of the City Tech Collaborative receive several benefits from their support of the consortium, including:
- Leadership on the City Tech Board to guide program direction and pilot project mix
- Custom-designed quarterly workshops to generate pilots and new ideas
- Participation in pilots (including IP rights) co-developed with universities and cities
- Joint appearances and thought leadership platforms
- Facility usage for meetings and conference rooms
Current partners include Accenture, ComEd, HBK Engineering, HERE Technologies, Mastercard, Microsoft, MacArthur Foundation, the Sprague Institute, Chicago Community Trust, the Knight Foundation, and the McCormick Foundation.
We also invite academic, civic and foundations to participate in our workshops and pilot formation.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org