MxD opened nearly 100,000 square feet of demonstration and collaboration space in May 2015. Since then, we’ve attracted more than 300 partners from industry, academia, and government in our work. We welcome more than 1,000 visitors every month to view this extraordinary space in action.
The MxD Innovation Center has a LEED Silver Rating and has been recognized with the 2015 Design Excellence Award from American Institute of Architects (AIA) Chicago, 2016 Special Achievement of the Year from the Chicago Commercial Real Estate Awards, and a 2016 Vision Award in the Program Category from Urban Land Institute (ULI) Chicago.
Click here to learn more about hosting an event at MxD.
MxD is a great venue to demonstrate your product and services to existing and potential customers.
- Show customers your products and services in action in a hands-on factory environment
- MxD has over 1,000 visitors per month from more than 150 companies and government agencies
- Many visitors to MxD are executive-level decision makers
- There are various floor space options that can be tailored to fit your specific needs
- For the typical cost of a three-day trade show, you can display and demonstrate your product and services at MxD for a full year
To learn more about MxD’s demonstration space, please contact Tony Del Sesto, Senior Director of Manufacturing R&D, at email@example.com.